Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: The morning bacon & egg

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Good morning my fellow board whores. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Breakfast is served, oh! I forgot to mention, where all out of eggs and bacon. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 25, 2004 10:31 AM: Message edited by: ghostdawgg? ]</font>

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Wink

    Well, here are the eggs and bacon that I have in the fridge..

    Now get to cooking me something! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Well, here are the eggs and bacon that I have in the fridge..

    Now get to cooking me something! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Scrambled or fried my brotha? And the [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is free of charge. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Smile

    scrambled, always! coffees good!

    I think I am going to need it all I todays starts the continuation of the opening binge that I started before my vacation last year.

    Not enough room again, need to open some more figures and pack them away in bubble wrap.

    daunting, but fun!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 25, 2004 10:41 AM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just coffee for me.........
    Can I smoke in here?

    Have the wife & kids out hunting stuff....heh heh heh [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    Just coffee for me.........
    Can I smoke in here?

    Have the wife & kids out hunting stuff....heh heh heh [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And what kinda of smoke are we talking about? [img]wink.gif[/img] Two tokes and pass. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can i get mine on a flaky croissant?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol-
    megalithanod
    posted January 25, 2004 10:39 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I think I am going to need it all I todays starts the continuation of the opening binge that I started before my vacation last year.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have about 50 VCR tapes on the floor-3 to 4 movies/tape-that I never labeled [img]redface.gif[/img]

    should get on that, today........
    ...........................................
    I seem to haved killed a thread-

    http://board.spawn.com/ubb/ultimateb...c;f=2;t=158733

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 25, 2004 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  9. #9
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah - I have needed to get started on it since I got laid off back in Decemeber, but just couldn't get into it. Thought I would take the time that I wasn't looking for a new job and spend it with my wife.

    We spent most of the time watching all the backlog of DVDs we had accumulated, a lot of them being season sets of TV shows.

    We were productive, got through a ton of them. Just now running out of room again! Arghh! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Yeah - I have needed to get started on it since I got laid off back in Decemeber, but just couldn't get into it. Thought I would take the time that I wasn't looking for a new job and spend it with my wife.

    We spent most of the time watching all the backlog of DVDs we had accumulated, a lot of them being season sets of TV shows.

    We were productive, got through a ton of them. Just now running out of room again! Arghh! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well my friend, whatever figures you don't have room for send them over to me. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •